- Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
- Educational Quality and Assessment
- Fisheries, Aquaculture & Marine Ecosystems
- Geoscience, Energy and Maritime
- Land Resources Division
- Public Health Division
- Regional Rights Resource Team
- Social Development Program
- Statistics for Development Division
- Special Projects
(contenu disponible en anglais uniquement)
(Contenu disponible en anglais uniquement)
Anaseini Fatahei Tui’iha’anga received the Fiji National University’s College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences’ Dean’s Award 2021 after completing her Bachelors in Pharmacy.
(disponible en anglais seulement)
This training module is part of the Postgraduate Certificate in Field Epidemiology (PGCFE) training programme accredited by FNU.
The key objective of the meeting is to review, discuss and make recommendations about PPHSN services (PacNet, LabNet, EpiNet, PICNet, PSSS and SHIP/DDM capacity development programme) to Pacific Heads of Health.
The Pacific Health Governance Research Network (PHGRN) is proud to announce its second Workshop.