- Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
- Educational Quality and Assessment
- Fisheries, Aquaculture & Marine Ecosystems
- Geoscience, Energy and Maritime
- Land Resources Division
- Public Health Division
- Regional Rights Resource Team
- Social Development Program
- Statistics for Development Division
- Special Projects
The Pacific Island Countries and Territories (PICTs) are most vulnerable to health security risks brought by emerging and re-emerging infectious disease epidemics such as dengue fever or measles.
Strengthening public health laboratory services is crucial to ensure timely, accurate and reliable diagnosis of such diseases.
The specific objectives of the Manual are:
- An easy-to-follow reference guide for surveillance and control of Aedes vectors that is appropriate to the various contexts of Pacific Island countries and territories
- A document that can serve as a reference tool for training