- Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
- Educational Quality and Assessment
- Fisheries, Aquaculture & Marine Ecosystems
- Geoscience, Energy and Maritime
- Land Resources Division
- Public Health Division
- Regional Rights Resource Team
- Social Development Program
- Statistics for Development Division
- Special Projects
Photo: Oni Lewakulati (Fiji) separating female mosquitoes from males in the QIMR Berghofer Mosquito Control Lab. - Credit: PacMOSSI
This content has been shared here with permission and was originally published on QIMR Berghofer website.
(contenu disponible en anglais uniquement)
ABC Radio: Coronacast Pacific - Testing still key to controlling COVID in the Pacific
Testing has been one of the critical elements in global efforts to curb the spread of COVID-19. Dr Eka Buadromo is the Advisor for Laboratory Services in the Pacific, for the Pacific Community. She says now that borders are open and there is community transmission testing is a vitally important tool to help keep cases low.