- Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
- Educational Quality and Assessment
- Fisheries, Aquaculture & Marine Ecosystems
- Geoscience, Energy and Maritime
- Land Resources Division
- Public Health Division
- Regional Rights Resource Team
- Social Development Program
- Statistics for Development Division
- Special Projects
Health: Tongan national wins FNU Deans Award
Anaseini Fatafehi Tu’iha’angana received the Fiji National University’s College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences’ Dean’s Award 2021 after completing her Bachelors in Pharmacy.
EPI 823 – Outbreak Investigation and Management training module
(disponible en anglais seulement)
This training module is part of the Postgraduate Certificate in Field Epidemiology (PGCFE) training programme accredited by FNU.
23rd Pacific Public Health Surveillance Network Coordinating Body Meeting
The key objective of the meeting is to review, discuss and make recommendations about PPHSN services (PacNet, LabNet, EpiNet, PICNet, PSSS and SHIP/DDM capacity development programme) to Pacific Heads of Health.
Pacific Heath Governance Research Network: Workshop 2
The Pacific Health Governance Research Network (PHGRN) is proud to announce its second Workshop.